BY USING OUR WEBSITE YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS – PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY
END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT (EULA)
This End-User License Agreement (EULA) is a legal agreement between [Licensee] and the mentioned author RHABITS of this Software for the software product identified above, which includes computer software and may include associated media, printed materials, and “online” or electronic documentation.
By installing, copying, or otherwise using the Software Product, you agree to be bounded by the terms of this EULA. If you do not agree to the terms of this EULA, do not install or use the Software Product.
SOFTWARE PRODUCT LICENSE
a) [RHABITS is being distributed as [describe how its being distributed, e.g., Freeware for personal, commercial use, non-profit organization, educational purpose.] It may be included with CD-ROM/DVD-ROM distributions. You are NOT allowed to make a charge for distributing this Software (either for profit or merely to recover your media and distribution costs) whether as a stand-alone product, or as part of a compilation or anthology, nor to use it for supporting your business or customers. It may be distributed freely on any website or through any other distribution mechanism, as long as no part of it is changed in any way.
1. Grant of License. This EULA grants you the following rights:
Installation and Use. You may install and use an unlimited number of copies of the Software Product.
Reproduction and Distribution. You may reproduce and distribute an unlimited number of copies of the Software Product; provided that each copy shall be a true and complete copy, including all copyright and trademark notices, and shall be accompanied by a copy of this EULA.
Copies of the Software Product may be distributed as a standalone product or included with your own product as long as The Software Product is not sold or included in a product or package that intends to receive benefits through the inclusion of the Software Product.
The Software Product may be included in any free or non-profit packages or products.
2. Description of Rights and Limitations. Limitations on Reverse Engineering, Decompilation, Disassembly and change (add,delete or modify) the resources in the compiled the assembly. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the Software Product, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation.
Separation of Components. The Software Product is licensed as a single product. Its component parts may not be separated for use on more than one computer.
Software Transfer. You may permanently transfer all of your rights under this EULA, provided the recipient agrees to the terms of this EULA.
Termination. Without prejudice to any other rights, the Author of this Software may terminate this EULA if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this EULA. In such event, you must destroy all copies of the Software Product and all of its component parts.
3. Copyright. All title and copyrights in and to the Software Product (including but not limited to any images, photographs, clipart, libraries, and examples incorporated into the Software Product), the accompanying printed materials, and any copies of the Software Product are owned by the Author of this Software. The Software Product is protected by copyright laws and international treaty provisions. Therefore, you must treat the Software Product like any other copyrighted material. The licensed users or licensed company can use all functions, example, templates, clipart, libraries and symbols in the Software Product to create new diagrams and distribute the diagrams.
No Warranties.The Author of this Software expressly disclaims any warranty for the Software Product. The Software Product and any related documentation is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, the implied warranties or merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or noninfringement. The entire risk arising out of use or performance of the Software Product remains with you.
No Liability for Damages. In no event shall the author of this Software be liable for any special, consequential, incidental or indirect damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use of or inability to use this product, even if the Author of this Software is aware of the possibility of such damages and known defects.
3. Who we are and how to contact us: Rhabits is a community of anonymous developers operated to provide services to all users who use it. To contact us with any questions about Rhabits, please email our support team at support@Rhabits.io.
4. How we may change the Terms of Service: We may change any part of the Terms of Service without telling you beforehand in the following circumstances: a. To reflect changes in laws and regulatory requirements which apply to Rhabits and the services, features and programs of Rhabits where such changes require Rhabits to change its terms and conditions in a manner which does not allow us to give reasonable notice to you; and b. To address an unforeseen and imminent danger related to defending Rhabits, Subscribers or Creators from fraud, malware, spam, data breaches or other cybersecurity risks. We may also make other changes to any part of the Terms of Service, and we will give you reasonable notice of such changes by email or through Rhabits, and you may contact us to end your agreement with us before the changes take effect. Once any updated Terms of Service are in effect, you will be bound by them if you continue to use Rhabits.
5. We may make changes to or suspend or withdraw Rhabits: We may update and change Rhabits from time to time for any reason, including to reflect changes to our services, Users' needs and our business practices or to improve performance, enhance functionality or address security issues. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any major changes. We do not guarantee that Rhabits, or any Content on it, will always be available or accessible without interruption. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of Rhabits for business or operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal if it affects you.
6. Registering with Rhabits: To use Rhabits you must first register and create a User account on Rhabits. You must provide a valid email address, a username, and a password or authenticate using a valid Twitter or Google account. Your password should be unique (meaning that it is different to those you use for other websites) and must comply with the technical requirements of the Rhabits site for the composition of passwords. To register as a User.
Do not use Rhabits except for your own personal use and do not sell, rent, transfer, or share your account or any Content obtained from your use of Rhabits to or with anyone else. Only use Rhabits in a manner and for a purpose that is lawful.
Do not upload, post, display, or publish Content on Rhabits that is illegal, fraudulent, defamatory, hateful, discriminatory, threatening or harassing, or which encourages or promotes violence or any illegal activity.
Do not use Rhabits in any way which may exploit, harm, or attempt to exploit or harm any individual under 18 years old, for example by exposing them to inappropriate Content.
Do not upload, post, display, or publish Content on Rhabits that: shows, includes or refers to: any individual under 18 years old (or which refers to individuals under 18 years old generally); or any other individual unless you have written documentation which confirms that all individuals shown or included or referred to in your Content are at least 18 years old, and you have a written consent from each individual to use their name or images (or both) in the Content; shows, promotes, advertises or refers to: firearms, weapons, or any goods whose sale, possession or use is subject to prohibitions or restrictions; drugs or drug paraphernalia; self-harm or suicide; incest; bestiality; violence, rape, lack of consent, hypnosis, intoxication, sexual assault, torture, sadomasochistic abuse or hardcore bondage, extreme fisting, or genital mutilation; necrophilia; urine, scatological, or excrement-related material; "revenge porn" (being any sexually explicit material featuring any individual who has not given prior, express and fully informed consent to that material (a) being taken, captured, or otherwise memorialized, or (b) being posted and shared on Rhabits); escort services, sex trafficking, or prostitution; contains unsolicited sexual content or unsolicited language that sexually objectifies another User or anyone else in a non-consensual way, or contains fake or manipulated sexual content in relation to another User or anyone else (including "deepfakes"); contains, promotes, advertises or refers to hate speech (being Content intended to vilify, humiliate, dehumanize, exclude, attack, threaten, or incite hatred, fear of, or violence against, a group or individual based on race, ethnicity, national origin, immigration status, caste, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, serious disease, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic); contains or refers to anyone else's personal data or private or confidential information (for example, telephone numbers, location information (including street addresses and GPS coordinates), names, identity documents, email addresses, log-in credentials for Rhabits including passwords and security questions, financial information including bank account and credit card details, biometric data, and medical records) without that person's express written consent; either: in the case of Content featuring public nudity, was recorded in or is being broadcast from a country, State or province where public nudity is illegal; or in the case of Content featuring sexual activities, was recorded in or is being broadcast from a public place where members of the public are reasonably likely to see the activities being performed (this does not include outdoor places where members of the public are not present, for example private property such as a private backyard, or secluded areas in nature where members of the public are not present). gives the impression that it comes from or is approved, licensed or endorsed by us or any other person or company; causes or is calculated to cause inconvenience, or anxiety to anyone else or which is likely to upset, embarrass, or cause serious offence to anyone else; is used or is intended to be used to extract money or another benefit from anyone else in exchange for removal of the Content; and/or involves or promotes third-party commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes and other sales promotions, product placements, advertising, or job posting or employment ads without our prior express consent. You must comply with any requirements set out in our Community Guidelines. Our Community Guidelines can be found here.
Do not use Rhabits to stalk, bully, abuse, harass, threaten or intimidate anyone else.
Do not use Rhabits to engage in misleading or deceptive conduct, or conduct that is likely to mislead or deceive any other User. Respect the intellectual property rights of Creators, including by not recording, reproducing, sharing, communicating to the public or otherwise distributing their Content without authorization.
Do not do anything that violates our or someone else's rights, including intellectual property rights (examples of which are copyright, trademarks, confidential information, and goodwill), personality rights, unfair competition, privacy, and data protection rights.
Do not impersonate us, one of our employees, another User, or any other person or company or falsely state or suggest any affiliation, endorsement, sponsorship between you and us or any other person or company.
Do not provide false account registration information or make unauthorized use of anyone else's information or Content.
Do not post or cause to be posted any Content which is spam, which has the intention or effect of artificially increasing any Creator's views or interactions, or which is otherwise inauthentic, repetitive, misleading or low quality.
Do not transmit, stream, or otherwise send any pre-recorded audio or video material during a live stream or otherwise attempt to pass off recorded material as a live stream.
Do not use other media or methods (for example the use of codewords or signals) to communicate anything which violates this Policy.
Do not reproduce, print, distribute, attempt to download, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store or transmit any Content, except as permitted under the Terms of Service.
Do not knowingly introduce any viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material into Content which is or may be malicious or technologically harmful.
Do not decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, or otherwise attempt to discover or derive the source code of Rhabits.
Do not use Rhabits in a way that could adversely affect our systems or security or interfere with any other User’s use of Rhabits, including their ability to engage in real-time activities through Rhabits.
Do not use any automated program, tool or process (such as web crawlers, robots, bots, spiders, and automated scripts) to access Rhabits or any server, network or system associated with Rhabits, or to extract, scrape, collect, harvest or gather Content or information from Rhabits.
Do not use Rhabits' name, logo or any related or similar names, logos, product and service names, designs, or slogans other than in the limited ways which are expressly permitted in the Terms of Service or with our prior written agreement.