Updated At:1 month ago
BY USING OUR WEBSITE YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS – PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY
2. Interpretation: In the Terms of Service:
a. We refer to our website as "Rhabits", including when accessed via the URL www.Rhabits.com or via any web browser;
b. References to "we", "our", "us" are references to Rhabits;
c. "Content" means any material uploaded to Rhabits by any User (whether a Creator or a Fan), including any photos, videos, audio (for example music and other sounds), livestream material, data, text (such as comments and hashtags), metadata, images, interactive features, emojis, GIFs, memes, and any other material whatsoever;
d. “Creator" means a User who has set up their Rhabits account as a Creator account to post Content on Rhabits to be viewed by other Users;
e. "Subscriber" or "Fan” means a User who follows a Creator and is able to view the Creator's Content;
f. "Subscriber Payment" means any and all payments made by a Subscriber to a Creator, including payments for access to a Creator's Content, for interaction with the Creator, to procure new Content from the Creator, to subscribe to the Creator's account, to use the fan interaction function on the Creator's account, and any tips paid by a Fan to the Creator;
g. “Referring User" means a User who participates in the Rhabits Referral Program;
h. “Standard Contract between Subscriber and Creator" means the terms which govern each transaction between a Subscriber and a Creator on Rhabits, which can be found here;
j. Rhabits is not a company it is a community
k. "User" means any user of Rhabits, whether a Creator or a Subscriber or both (also referred to as "you" or "your").
3. Who we are and how to contact us: Rhabits is a community of anonymous developers operated to provide services to all users who use it.
To contact us with any questions about Rhabits, please email our support team at support@Rhabits.com.
4. How we may change the Terms of Service: We may change any part of the Terms of Service without telling you beforehand in the following circumstances:
a. To reflect changes in laws and regulatory requirements which apply to Rhabits and the services, features and programs of Rhabits where such changes require Rhabits to change its terms and conditions in a manner which does not allow us to give reasonable notice to you; and
b. To address an unforeseen and imminent danger related to defending Rhabits, Subscribers or Creators from fraud, malware, spam, data breaches or other cybersecurity risks.
We may also make other changes to any part of the Terms of Service, and we will give you reasonable notice of such changes by email or through Rhabits, and you may contact us to end your agreement with us before the changes take effect. Once any updated Terms of Service are in effect, you will be bound by them if you continue to use Rhabits.
5. We may make changes to or suspend or withdraw Rhabits: We may update and change Rhabits from time to time for any reason, including to reflect changes to our services, Users' needs and our business practices or to improve performance, enhance functionality or address security issues. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any major changes. We do not guarantee that Rhabits, or any Content on it, will always be available or accessible without interruption. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of Rhabits for business or operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal if it affects you.
6. Registering with Rhabits: To use Rhabits you must first register and create a User account on Rhabits. You must provide a valid email address, a username, and a password or authenticate using a valid Twitter or Google account. Your password should be unique (meaning that it is different to those you use for other websites) and must comply with the technical requirements of the Rhabits site for the composition of passwords. To register as a User: